Last Sunday (1 April), millions of workers got an above average increase to their hourly pay when the rates for the statutory minimum wages were increased. Annually, the Low Pay Commission advises Government on the increases to the five National …
Related content and links
About the Low Pay Commission
A blog on the work of the Low Pay Commission (LPC), an independent body that advises the government about the National Minimum Wage.
Comments and moderation
- How has the NLW affected pay differentials within firms?
- Experiences and Perceived Impacts of the Apprenticeship Minimum Wage: A Qualitative Scoping Study
- Low Pay Commission regional visits 2024 – Your chance to be heard
- The LPC has updated its definitions of ‘low-paying sectors’
- The NLW and protected characteristics: differences in employment and minimum wage coverage by ethnicity, disability, and gender