In September the LPC held its annual research symposium, where researchers present results of the projects we have commissioned. Peter Donaldson, who was a Commissioner from April 2010 until December 2017 and participated in 9 rates negotiations and subsequent reports …
Related content and links
About the Low Pay Commission
A blog on the work of the Low Pay Commission (LPC), an independent body that advises the government about the National Minimum Wage.
Comments and moderation
- Minimum wage coverage: where you work versus where you live
- Update on our 2020 consultation
- Why do young people have lower minimum wages?
- Has the National Living Wage affected jobs and hours?
- A tale of two (similar) cities: the impact of the minimum wage on retail and hospitality in Sheffield and Manchester