Low Pay Commissioners will be meeting workers and businesses across the UK, on six regional visits. This is your chance to let us know how you are affected by the minimum wage. If you want to participate, get in touch …
Each year the Low Pay Commission (LPC) conducts field visits to collect evidence from workers, unions, campaigners, councils and employers on low pay-related issues in their areas. This is a crucial part of our annual cycle of work and the …
Related content and links
About the Low Pay Commission
A blog on the work of the Low Pay Commission (LPC), an independent body that advises the government about the National Minimum Wage.
Comments and moderation
- How has the NLW affected pay differentials within firms?
- Experiences and Perceived Impacts of the Apprenticeship Minimum Wage: A Qualitative Scoping Study
- Low Pay Commission regional visits 2024 – Your chance to be heard
- The LPC has updated its definitions of ‘low-paying sectors’
- The NLW and protected characteristics: differences in employment and minimum wage coverage by ethnicity, disability, and gender