On 1 April, the National Minimum Wage (NMW) rates for workers of all ages will increase. Employers will have to pay workers aged 25 and over an hourly rate of at least the National Living Wage (NLW, £8.72), with lower …
Related content and links
About the Low Pay Commission
A blog on the work of the Low Pay Commission (LPC), an independent body that advises the government about the National Minimum Wage.
Comments and moderation
- Minimum wage coverage: where you work versus where you live
- Update on our 2020 consultation
- Why do young people have lower minimum wages?
- Has the National Living Wage affected jobs and hours?
- A tale of two (similar) cities: the impact of the minimum wage on retail and hospitality in Sheffield and Manchester