The National Living Wage has raised hourly earnings for the lowest paid workers in the UK since its introduction in 2016, but some have questioned whether the gains are reflected in workers’ weekly pay. Today’s Low Pay Britain report from …
Related content and links
About the Low Pay Commission
A blog on the work of the Low Pay Commission (LPC), an independent body that advises the government about the National Minimum Wage.
Comments and moderation
- Minimum wage coverage: where you work versus where you live
- Update on our 2020 consultation
- Why do young people have lower minimum wages?
- Has the National Living Wage affected jobs and hours?
- A tale of two (similar) cities: the impact of the minimum wage on retail and hospitality in Sheffield and Manchester