The Low Pay Commission’s consultation on the 2021 minimum wage rates launched on Thursday 12 March. It was launched as a 12-week consultation, with a deadline of Thursday 4 June. The growth of the coronavirus outbreak since then – along …
Related content and links
About the Low Pay Commission
A blog on the work of the Low Pay Commission (LPC), an independent body that advises the government about the National Minimum Wage.
Comments and moderation
- Minimum wage coverage: where you work versus where you live
- Update on our 2020 consultation
- Why do young people have lower minimum wages?
- Has the National Living Wage affected jobs and hours?
- A tale of two (similar) cities: the impact of the minimum wage on retail and hospitality in Sheffield and Manchester